Events and Programs
The Heroes • Hope • Healing McDonald’s Golf Classic presented by Bangor Savings Bank is now in its second year of underwriting Camp Hope. Camp Hope provides an opportunity for children, who are being or have been treated for cancer or blood disorders, to enjoy summer camp experiences in an environment tailored to their healthcare needs.
Our goal this year is to raise more than $50,000. This will allow us to continue our support of maintenance and upgrades as needed to the McDonald’s Playroom and Parent Room, and to fund Camp Hope. You can help us meet our goal by being a sponsor, a golfer, or by making a donation.
Join us for the MaKenna’s Relay on Friday August 18.
In Memory of Makenna Ward supporting pediatric research at EMMC Cancer Care
A relay from Houlton to Brewer Maine beginning Friday August 18 at 6:30pm and ending Saturday August 19 at EMMC Cancer Care Brewer
Makenna’s Relay Route
- Begin at 4 north street, TD Banknorth plaza
- First transition time: 9:30 pm, place: Haynesville Maine
- Second transition time: 12:45 am, place: Lincoln Maine/Lincoln Center (Route 116)
- Third transition time: 4:00 am, place: Passadumkeag Maine (Route 116)
- Fourth transition: 7:30 am, place: Old Town Maine/Bradley Road (178)
- Finish at EMMC CTCC with a BBQ Sponsored by Season’s
For more information please contact Kirk Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org.