Recruitment for successor to begin this summer Brewer, Maine – (June 23, 2017) – After 20 years of leading EMHS philanthropic efforts, Michael Crowley has decided to leave EMHS Foundation in favor of helping the place he calls home. Crowley will become the first executive director of Our Katahdin, a not for profit organization that …
Join us for the MaKenna’s Relay on Friday August 18.
In Memory of Makenna Ward supporting pediatric research at EMMC Cancer Care
A relay from Houlton to Brewer Maine beginning Friday August 18 at 6:30pm and ending Saturday August 19 at EMMC Cancer Care Brewer
Makenna’s Relay Route
- Begin at 4 north street, TD Banknorth plaza
- First transition time: 9:30 pm, place: Haynesville Maine
- Second transition time: 12:45 am, place: Lincoln Maine/Lincoln Center (Route 116)
- Third transition time: 4:00 am, place: Passadumkeag Maine (Route 116)
- Fourth transition: 7:30 am, place: Old Town Maine/Bradley Road (178)
- Finish at EMMC CTCC with a BBQ Sponsored by Season’s
For more information please contact Kirk Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org.